MSM GROUP is a technology and innovation leader specializing in the research, design, development and production of a wide range of ammunition and other energetic and pyrotechnic devices, demili-tarization and related life cycle services. We draw on our
90 year history of service to the Defense industry and our culture of continuous improvement to create value for our customers.
Ammunition have a limited lifetime. As the end of their service life approaches, after several years of usage and storage, you have to make an important decision.
IS IT TIME TO DEMILITARIZE? THE MUNITION,
OR CAN ITS LIFE BE EXTENDED?
Key investment decisions must be based on knowledge of reliability and function.
MSM GROUP has the resources and skills to help you check the status of stored equipment and ammunition and perhaps establish a new expiry date. In our testing program, we evaluate your product’s status and perform an extensive safety analysis which leads to well-founded recommendations for storage, modifications or destruction.
Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
MSM GROUP provides independent test and evaluation services to assess the safety of munitions.
- ammunition is inspected by experts and if identified/classified as nonconforming demilitarized as needed
- production proof activities ensure continuing compliance with system safety and performance requirements prior to acceptance into service use
- munition safety assessments; to ensure that the munition and its sub-systems meet safety requirements
The modernisation can be performed directly as a requirement of the customer or after the analyzes of ammo material. According to tests results is there processed the report to the customer about the ammo material status with the deal proposal for this material.
- more resistant material
- new surface protection rounds and cartridges
- the range extension
- the maximizing of the effect on the target
- various missiles variants HE, Illumination, Thermobaric...
- replacement of outdated components (e.g. igniters, fuzes)
Extending service life
By using our lifetime extension services, you benefit from:
- Knowledge of the remaining lifetime of your product
- Recommendations on modifications that will cut costs
- Improved safety
- Our cost-efficient and flexible solutions
- Extremely short lead times
- Unique ability to adapt our activities to specific requirements enables us to take care of your needs
Main activities in this field are:
- main technical parameters checking and testing
- surface areas renovation
- cartridge case renovation including recalibration
- final testing and examinations including fire tests
Demilitarization & Ecological Disposal
With more than 60 years of experience we can handle excess, outdated and obsolete conven-tional ammunition and ensures the highest stan-dards of safety and environmental consideration within our processes.
MSM GROUP owns special technology and the know-how to ensure the ecological disposal. There is a lot of knowledge and experience with ammunition disposal and liquidation for Armed Forces of Slovak republic, for Ministry of Defense of Czech republic, Hungary, Bulgaria etc. This know-how and technology can be used for various types of ammunition.
The predominant part of raw materials won in such a way can be profitably re-introduced into the cycle of matter via the professional separation of the individual materials. Only minor residues cannot be recycled economically and must therefore be disposed of in an environment-friendly manner by means of legally regulated special combustion plants.
MSM Novaky Ltd.
Mobile technology lines is a modification of stationary technology lines. They meet all the specifications and demands of stationary technology lines – design properties machinery and software equipment. They are compliant with all the specifications and demands of stationary technology lines such as design, equipment, machinery and also comply with legislation of EU regarding the safety of work.